“We surveyed over 9,000 boys in California and Oregon and found that vaccinated boys had a 155% greater chance of having a neurological disorder like ADHD or autism than unvaccinated boys.” – Generation Rescue
According to the study, boys represent approximately 80% of total cases of neurological disorders.
All vaccinated boys, compared to unvaccinated boys:
– Vaccinated boys were 155% more likely to have a neurological disorder (RR 2.55)
– Vaccinated boys were 224% more likely to have ADHD (RR 3.24)
– Vaccinated boys were 61% more likely to have autism (RR 1.61)
Older vaccinated boys, ages 11-17 (about half the boys surveyed), compared to older unvaccinated boys:
– Vaccinated boys were 158% more likely to have a neurological disorder (RR 2.58)
– Vaccinated boys were 317% more likely to have ADHD (RR 4.17)
– Vaccinated boys were 112% more likely to have autism (RR 2.12)
(Note: older children may be a more reliable indicator because many children are not diagnosed until they are 6-8 years old, and we captured data beginning at age 4.)
All vaccinated boys, removing one county with unusual results (Multnomah, OR), compared to unvaccinated boys:
– Vaccinated boys were 185% more likely to have a neurological disorder (RR 2.85)
– Vaccinated boys were 279% more likely to have ADHD (RR 3.79)
– Vaccinated boys were 146% more likely to have autism (RR 2.46)
All vaccinated boys and girls, compared to unvaccinated boys and girls:
– Vaccinated boys and girls were 120% more likely to have asthma (RR 2.20)
– No correlation established for juvenile diabetes
All vaccinated girls, compared to unvaccinated girls:
– No meaningful differences in prevalence were noted for NDs (which may be due to the smaller sample size of the study because girls represent about 20% of cases.)
In October 2007, the Department of Defense issued the results of a study, there are at least 13,243 children and young adults diagnosed with an ASD among active duty military children. According to a 2005 study, there were 1,177,190 military dependent children (all ages) in that population giving a ratio of 1:89 (1:88 if not rounded) of medically-diagnosed children.
According to the DOD, 1 in 88 kids have been diagnosed with ASD.
The Brits are saying that the number is closer to 1 in 60. A study said to be released soon (no that’s not Ben in the picture) says the number of boys diagnosed with autism in the UK is 1 in 34.
One in 34 boys went missing in the UK.
Pretty damn scarey don’t you think?
It is really scary. My mother-in-law showed me your article in the paper. I’m here in town too. I had never heard of your ministry, before. Feel free to contact me if you need any help. My son is 10, nonverbal and severe autism.
Instead of presenting figures as “per cent” you should present the real numbers.
2 versus 1 means 100 % more, but no would be interested in.
Hi,heartbreaking. Please read my article April 09,>Autism is Cureable with Early Intervention” What is Dyslexia My Child has ADD(yeast) Do you know that kids with Roseolla who then got MMR are at a greater risk of MS.? If Ben is young he can be cured. Contact me, Shelley
Wow, I don’t know what to say. What an incredible story and good luck to you. Great research as those of us that have researched enough, know why your son has autism. Vaccines do trigger autism and federal court cases around the globe have financially compensated this claim, including the USA.
I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.